ANTERION: All-in-one tool for cataract and refractive surgery
ANTERION® is the all-in-one device for the anterior segment. It brings together the most important examinations and measurements in a single instrument to reduce patient chair time. ANTERION supports you in streamlining your clinical workflows, which has proven even more relevant under COVID-19 conditions.
Using optimized swept-source OCT technology and eye tracking, ANTERION acquires high-resolution images of the entire anterior segment that also provide the basis for the very precise measurements required in cataract and refractive surgery.
Find out how ANTERION can assist you with
Cornea analysis and full biometry
- Corneal topography and tomography maps: Anterior and posterior axial curvature, pachymetry, total corneal power, total corneal wavefront, posterior/anterior corneal curvature radii ratio, elevation maps
- Axial length measurement
- Lens thickness
- Aqueous depth
- White-to-white and pupil
- Spheric and toric IOL calculation
- Integrated IOL formulas: SRK/T, Haigis, Holladay I, Hoffer Q®, Barrett formulas (Universal II, Toric, True-K, True-K Toric)
- ULIB and IOLCon database support
- Customizable IOL database
- Raytracing interface (OKULIX)
Anterior segment imaging and measurements
- High-resolution OCT images of the entire anterior segment
- Measurement of angle parameters
- Lens vault
- Lens thickness
- Anterior chamber volume
- Free-hand measurements anywhere on the OCT images
Want to learn more about ANTERION in a live demo? Contact your local sales consultant here.
*Image courtesies: Damien Gatinel, MD, PhD – Paris, France