The European Glaucoma Society (EGS) Meeting in Prague is just around the corner, and Heidelberg Engineering will be part of that exciting meeting. We are pleased to invite you to join us for the Heidelberg Engineering Industry Meeting:
“OCT phenotyping the fundus in glaucoma”
- Tuesday June 21st, 2016 from 6.30-7.30 pm
- Room “Club A”, 1st floor of the EGS conference venue
With presentations by:
- Dr. Bal Chauhan (Canada) – “Segmented retinal thickness values in the normal macula”
- Dr. Christian Mardin (Germany) – “BMO-MRW and RNFLT in optic atrophies – the real life”
- Dr. Claude F. Burgoyne (USA) – “Why the neuroretinal rim and retinal nerve fiber layer behave differently in glaucoma”
Free admission, no registration required, but seats are limited, and will be given out at a first come first serve basis.
During the event, internationally well renowned speakers Dr. Bal Chauhan (Canada), Dr. Christian Mardin (Germany) and Dr. Claude Francis Burgoyne (USA) will provide novel insights into up-to-date research and application regarding OCT imaging relevant for glaucoma care and management. Join this event if you want to gain a better understanding of the structures relevant for glaucoma that can be identified by OCT, if you want to know how new techniques and parameters perform in real life application, and if you strive to get the latest bit of knowledge on difficult cases encountered in the field.
For further information about EGS please follow this link: http://www.egs2016.org/